We will be volunteering at Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan. Thank you for giving your time to feed our hungry neighbors. Our group’s reservation is confirmed:
Location: Gleaners Detroit Distribution Center
2131 Beaufait St
Detroit, MI 48207
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018
Group Name: CPCU Society
Number of Volunteers: 12
Group VolunteerHub Page: http://detroitcpcu.gcfb.volunteerhub.com/
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST REGISTER
Gleaners is using VolunteerHub, an online volunteer management system, to improve your volunteer experience. All Gleaners volunteers must create a VolunteerHub account for event registration and check-in. It’s a quick process:
- Follow the link above to our group’s VolunteerHub page and click Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Click Create an Account.
- Select a username and password, and then click Next.
- The next screen says “Got a join code?” Leave this field blank and click Next.
- Fill in the requested information and then click Next.
- Click Next again and then click Sign Up beside the event.
Once you have registered, important event details and instructions will be sent directly to you from Gleaners VolunteerHub. Already have a Gleaners VolunteerHub account? Simply follow the link above to sign up for your event.
- Volunteers age 16 and 17 must have a permission slip signed by a parent or guardian in order to volunteer without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Download the form here: https://gcfb.volunteerhub.com/go/u/50d. Volunteers age 10 - 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Volunteers under age 10 are not permitted at warehouse volunteer shifts.
- For your safety, volunteers are required to wear sturdy shoes with closed toes and closed heels, such as athletic shoes or boots.
Thank you again for caring about our hungry neighbors. We look forward to a great event!