Associate in Risk Management 56
This 13 week course will help prepare the participant to take the national examination (one of three required to earn the professional designation “Associate in Risk Management”). Classes can be taken in any order!
ATTEND IN-PERSON OR ONLINE!
If it is not convenient for you to meet at our Livonia location, you can join our class online via WebEx. To do so requires you have a computer with Internet connection to view and listen to the presentation.
Tuesdays, from 6p – 8p, beginning May 23, for 13 weeks
- Convenience. Attend in person or online. Though attendance is mandatory, all classes are recorded and can be accessed 24/7 via Internet. This is helpful in case you cannot attend a class and also for content review.
- Supplemental Learning Tools. Instructor provides tools to help efficiently and effectively review material and assess personal progress.
- Small class size. Assures you receive the individual assistance you need.
- Access to instructor. Instructor is reasonably accessible for additional assistance when needed.
- Relaxed atmosphere: Instruction and guidance is provided in a relaxed atmosphere that encourages conversation and participation.
$400 (DOES NOT INCLUDE REQUIRED TEXT AND COURSE GUIDE!).
Required Text and Course Guide must be purchased separately and directly from the Publisher: “The Institutes” (www.theinstitutes.org) (Approximately $200 with shipping).
Ross H. Kadish, CPCU, ARM, ALCM, ARe, LIC
President, Associated Risk Management, Inc.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFO AND TO REGISTER, please contact Ross Kadish -734.591.7472